Working as a Graduate Research Assistant (focusing on UI/UX design) in the Greenhouse Studios | Scholarly Communications Design at the University of Connecticut that build humanities scholarship in new formats to engage new audiences.
· Professional news photography and filming from company services, visits, meeting, foreign and domestic conferences of the company (Using Canon 5D). Designing motion and fixed banners with Vector format for advertising campaign of the company to be released in web pages and application. Designing UI of applications and website. Designing posters, banners and infographics align with introducing company’s plans and services.
· Making and editing video clips also photography from company services, news and teaser ads, Designing motion and fixed infographics for teaching and more familiarity of customers with different functions of application, Producing visual content for social media.
· Designing printed graphic items of the companies and preparing them for printing such as catalogue, brochures introducing products and services.
Designing corporate identity, office papers set, banner, billboards as well as posters introducing advertising campaigns, products and services.
· Product packaging design, brochure, catalog and poster design. Product photography
. Team works
· Time management
· Problem Solving
· Produce Motion Graphics
· Produce Video-clips
· Digital Painting
· Corporate Identity Design
· Colour Theory
· Print Knowledge
· Web Design (HTML&CSS)